What is the Parent Test?
The Parent Test is our way of ensuring everything we sell is as we promise, genuinely useful.
Here's how it works:
- Every product we consider selling spends a month with a parent and their little one before it hits the store.
- We ask parents to report back to us with their first impression of the product, how the first use of the it went and their overall verdict after one month’s use.
- We ask that feedback is genuine; we are not seeking praise, rather a real parent's opinion.
- If the product doesn’t hit the spot, we don’t sell it. Its that simple.
- If it does, we'll publish the product and the Parent Test alongside it.
Can I test stuff?
Absolutely. We're always looking for testers. Just drop firstname.lastname@example.org a note sharing some info about you & your little one, so we can find you suitable products to test.
Let us know...
- Your stage (due date or age of your little one)
- Any specific needs you have (e.g. twins - arghh!, colicy baby, about to start weaning etc...)
- A few lines 'review style' on a product that you & your little one can't live without (photos are good too)
- Let us know if you're on Instagram and share your handle.