The Parent Test
We stand by our genuinely useful product promise by testing everything before we sell it.
What is the Parent Test?
The Parent Test is our way of ensuring everything we sell is as we promise, genuinely useful. Here’s how it works.
- Every product we consider selling spends a month with a parent and their little one before it hits the store.
- We ask parents to report back to us with their first impression of the product, how the first use of the it went and their overall verdict after one month’s use.
- We ask that feedback is genuine; we are not seeking praise, rather a real parent’s opinion.
- If the product doesn’t hit the spot, we don’t sell it. Its that simple.
- If it does, we’ll publish the product and the Parent Test alongside it.
Can I test stuff?
Absolutely. We're always looking for testers. Just drop firstname.lastname@example.org a note sharing some info about you & your little one, so we can find you suitable products to test. Tell us:
- Your stage (due date or age of your little one)
- Any specific needs you have (e.g. twins - arghh!, colicy baby, about to start weaning etc...)
- A few lines ‘review style’ on a product that you & your little one can't live without (photos are good too)
- Let us know if you're on Instagram & and share your handle.